ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into UNDAUNTED LLC’s Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. UNDAUNTED LLC may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
All services provided by UNDAUNTED LLC may only be used for lawful purposes. By accepting our terms of service and acceptable use policy you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with use of UNDAUNTED LLC’s services. UNDAUNTED LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. UNDAUNTED LLC reserves the right to remove any material that we deem violates our AUP and terms and conditions, with or without notice to the client.
Our abuse department will reach out to you via email. Failure to respond within the specified time period may result in termination of services.
Any client in violation of our system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate termination of services. Examples include:
- Unauthorized access, probe or scanning of our system’s security, authentication measures, data or traffic.
- Interference with and user’s services
- Email bombing
- Broadcast attacks
- Forging TCP/IP headers
- Any attempt of harm to our servers or clients
UNDAUNTED LLC reserves the right to add activities that are deemed unacceptable at any time with no notice. Examples of unacceptable material:
- IP Scanners
- Fraudulent Sites
- Crypto Currency Miners
- IRC Scripts & Bots
- IRCD + IRC servers
- Proxy Scripts & Anonymizers
- Gambling & Lottery Websites
- Investment Websites ( MLM, Ponzi, E-gold exchange, etc)
- Escrow & Bank Debentures
- Mail Bombers & Spam Scripts
- Bruteforce Programs, Scripts and Applications
- Auto Surf / PTC / PTS / PPC Sites
- Sale/Distribution of Controlled Substance Websites without proof of permits
- Websites promoting illegal activity
- Anonymous or bulk SMS gateways
Child Pornography Prohibited
- Content that is potentially harmful to minors, as determined by UNDAUNTED LLC’s sole discretion, is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to, child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any website found to host or link to child pornography will be immediately suspended without notice.
UNDAUNTED LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that is deemed unacceptable, threatening, illegal or violates our TOS or AUP will be removed from our servers with or without notice.
Unacceptable Resource Usage
In order to ensure higher server performance and quality of services that UNDAUNTED LLC provides, all plans are subject to certain resource limitations concerning, but not limited to server CPU usage, Memory usage, disk space and traffic. You may not:
- Use twenty-five percent or more of our system resource for longer than 90 seconds at a time.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (Google Cash, AdSpy, etc.)
- Any software that interfaces with an IRC network
- Participate in any file-sharing or peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
- Include the URL when using PHP include functions for including a local file. Instead of including ‘http://yourdomain.com/include.php’, use ‘include.php’ or ‘/home/username/public_html/include.php’.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- We do not currently have an INODE limit on an account basis however if you go over 25,000 inodes it is at our discretion to not include your account in our daily backups.
- Your disk space is limited to the exact limitations provided in the package you purchased. We do not set any substandard limitations hidden in the AUP like most hosts. However, if you are using more than 25gb of data it is at our discretion to not include you in our backups (unless you purchase our backup service).
This is a simple notice that our backup system is never guaranteed and that backups are the responsibility of the customer and not UNDAUNTED LLC. That being said we do have a backup system that we use to store multiple copies of your files both on and off site. If you are over 25,000 inodes, or 25gb of data it is at our own discretion on whether or not to include your account in our backup system. NOTE: This does NOT apply to our paid-for backup service, this only applies to users not paying for backups.
Websites hosted on UNDAUNTED LLC’s servers in the U.S. are regulated by U.S. law. Accordingly, pursuant to Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, UNDAUNTED LLC’s policy is not to remove allegedly defamatory material from websites hosted on our servers unless the material has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court order. As a webhost, UNDAUNTED LLC is not a publisher of User content and we are not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims. We rely on the legal system and the courts to determine whether or not material is indeed defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates that material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature, we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a U.S. court has placed an injunction against specified content or material being made available, we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question.
Failure to adhere to our Acceptable Use Policy can result in your account being suspended, and/or terminated from our hosting service with little or no warning. We expect a response to all abuse related tickets within 48 hours, failure to do so can result in your account being suspended or terminated at the sole discretion of UNDAUNTED LLC.